Friday 19 April 2013

Phil Smith in Cosmopolitan

Hello bloggers :)
 
You may remember my Percy & Reed in Glamour magazine post from last month and today I have another magazine with freebie post for you! I think I may make this a monthly series and each month I will feature the latest issue of a magazine and the 'gift' that comes with it. My Glamour mag post last month was only put up on the 29th and although this one is earlier, it is still quite near the end of the month. Next time, I will try to put my mag post up in the first week or so of the month, to allow anyone who fancies picking up a copy plenty of time to do so. As I said in the Glamour post, I don't stick to one particular title, so it will probably be different each time. This month, I went for Cosmopolitan.
 
 

 
Last month, I got a Volumising Oil hair product from Percy & Reed (which I have been loving) and this month's magazine pick also happens to include a hair oil. I didn't deliberately pick such a similar product but out of the few magazines available in the little petrol station I was in, this is the one I fancied most.
 
The product is a 'luxury argan hair oil'. It is the Phil Smith 'Hair Transforming Cream'. According to the back, you just apply a pea sized amount to damp hair through the mid-lengths and ends before blow drying to achieve silky smooth hair. In Cosmopolitan, you get a 50ml sample. I had a look on the Phil Smith website and the full-sized product is 100ml with an RRP of £10.99.
 
Personally, I've never tried anything from the Phil Smith range before but I have heard a lot of good things about argan (also known as Moroccan) oil as a hair treatment so I am looking forward to giving this a go.
 
Have you tried this product?
 
Thanks for reading.

14 comments:

  1. Such a great post, looking forward to reading these each month. Will get this if it's still available as you cannot buy hair oil for this price!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, passing by here to know more, and love it!
    Thank you so much for the visit, I'm following you!
    Kisses
    http://www.leblogdemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment!Follow your cute blog back :)
    xoxo Vesi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog and being my 40th follower! I have followed you back.
    I got this magazine too but haven't tried the freebie yet, here's to hoping we both like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I'm now following you! I love hair oils .. started using one like a month ago and my hair has grown already! Brilliant :)

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Phil Smith stuff its on offer in Sainsburys at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lovely, thank you so much for checking out my blog, I'm checking yours out and loving it so far! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, you can check it out here:

    http://dollfacedisasterbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award-2.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore your blog, so cute ^^,

    if interested in fashion, traveling, inspiring photos, come take a visit to my newly-opned blog:
    www.themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love Cosmo!
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Cosmopolitan and this must be a cute porduct :)
    What about following ech other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post! Thanx for following babe I follow u know, hope we speak us soon. Xyas babe

    ReplyDelete